- Graduated from WPI and won the energy challenge in the Solar Decathlon China 2013 competition where I designed the mechanical, electrical and plumbing system for a net-zero energy house.
- Pooled my 7 years of experience as an electrical engineer with a concentration in power systems to invent/design CARIES – the first renewable energy supply and storage solution that actively reverses the effects of climate change.
- Demonstrated exceptional operational efficiency by managing a team of over 20 volunteers and contractors while maintaining a full-time job and successfully raising $46,000 while participating in the Cleantech open in 2018 – which is the world’s largest and best accelerator for cleantech businesses.
- Reconnected with my communication skills as a featured founder in the Caribbean Power Lunch podcast and Winning Wednesday with Kathrine Fuhrman on LinkedIn which got 35 view in a day
- Self-taught in multiple programming languages and softwares such as Python, Revit and Dynamo. Developed high enough proficiency to create a digital design library for electrical engineers in Revit and wrote multiple scripts that are still in use today that automates 90% of the design workload for any given construction project.
- Was the top sales rep at Vector Marketing in the Stoughton Office in 2009 within a month and a half and led a small team as an independent business owner with Amway global which is the leading direct sales and marketing company in the world.
- Ballroom dance team captain and paved the way for the annual Worcester Classic dance competition that still takes place today and held
- President of the chess club, math team captain for 2 years and science club during which we preserved the green island that is DW field park in my home city.
- Writings have been featured in the Worcester review, Medium, Linkedin and reposted on various other websites.
Distance Traveled: Even though I was groomed to work as a radio station host around the age of 5, I followed my passion and calling and became the first engineer in my family with a college degree from WPI to continue the legacy of entrepreneurship of my family and culture. I started as a street vendor with my brother, then became a carpenter’s apprentice fixing furniture when I was still a child. In high school, when I wasn’t leading one of the many clubs I participated in, I was a concierge computer repair specialist for my mother’s church group. After high school, I worked as a direct sales representative with Vector Marketing then put my engineering skills that were underutilized at work as a freelance product development engineer where I designed and built an automated french press coffee maker. Although the founder for that startup gave up, building him a working prototype gave me the confidence I needed to start a property management company, two software startups and Atlas upon whose shoulders I will start building the first national magnetic levitation transit network in the western hemisphere across Haiti.
Differences as Strengths: My expertise in communications, sales and leadership as well as an engineer with a focus in power systems make me a good founder for any cleantech company. What makes me the perfect founder for Atlas is the industry insight I have from the construction industry on designing electrical infrastructure, as well as my personal experiences that come with growing up in a developing country. Growing up in Haiti made me the resilient, determined and intrinsically motivated person that is motivated by growth to the point where just for the sake of not staying the same, I will never stop improving. I’m a new person every 7 weeks.